Our Experienced Team
Christopher Alayan, Attorney, President
- Juris Doctorate, University Of Detroit Mercy School of Law special studies: Criminal Law
- Bachelor's Degree, Oakland University Liberal Arts, Major Political Science: Concentration of Constitutional Law Minor, Communications
- High School Diploma, Sterling Heights High School
Area of Practice: Criminal Defense Law
Christopher Alayan has a passion for Criminal defense and Constitutional Law. Mr. Alayan is committed to ensuring his clients get the best representation possible. He has represented clients in virtually all areas of criminal law. He is experienced and qualified to protect your rights.
Andrew John Serdiuk, Legal Assistant
Area of practice: Immigration Law
- Juris Doctorate, University Of Detroit Mercy School of Law special studies: Immigration
- Bachelor's Degree, Summa Cum Laude, Wayne State University Liberal arts Major:Political Science/Peace & Conflict studies
- High School Diploma, Cousino High School
- PUBLICATIONS AND RESEARCH EXPERIENCE Senior Seminar in Peace and Conflict Studies- “WWII—Genocide and Division“ 2010
- Directed Study –“20th Century Conflicts: Israel/Palestine and Afghanistan” 2010
Andrew Serdiuk, immigration specialist, was one of the first graduating class of UDM Law to receive a special certification in immigration law. Mr. Serdiuk is fluent in many languages including Ukrainian, Polish, Russian, Arabic, and Spanish.
Kathleen Bione, Legal Assistant/Director of Marketing
Masters of Arts Degree, Wayne State University
Major: Sports Management
Major: Health, Physical Education, & Recreation
Kathleen Bione, Legal Assistant & director of Marketing
for the Law offices of Christopher Alayan & Associates,
is the heart of the communications and marketing department.
Mrs. Bione is chief legal analyst and lead Director
of Media Relations.